This new compact, lightweight extruder upgrade for Raise3D printers will solve your feeding problems, improves surface quality and make it possible to print with faster speeds with sustained quality.
- This product uses lightweight Nema17 Pancake stepper motors combined with a 3:1 internal gearing ratio and our proven DualDrive gears.
- The body parts are manufactured with SLS printing in high strength polyamide (nylon).
- Drivegears are precision CNC-machined in hardened steel for maximum performance and lifetime.
- This upgrade fits both the Revision 1 and Revision 2 version of the printhead.
- Installation is done in about 20 minutes.
- Original extruder setup on Raise3D is 890g for dual setup this new upgrade is 425g with the included motors and it affects the performance a lot.
- Plug & Play solution, no need to cut and solder wires.
Kit contains everything you need to rebuild your printer:
- 1 x DualDirect extruder with motors (Black motors)
- 2 x 0.7 m PTFE 4/2 mm guide tube
- 1 x Breakout board cover
- Weight: 425g
- E-step value: 415
- Current for motor: 0.7A (Vref setting = 0.5V)
It has come to our knowledge that if the ribbon cable to the break-out board gets unplugged when the printer is turned on, thermal runway might happen, make sure that the ribbon cable is securly held in place with hotmelt or a zip tie.